Thursday, August 14, 2008

J. Crew . . . Who Knew?

I just thought I would share some information that I learned last weekend. Jarod, Allie and I were shopping at Grapevine Mills the other night after dinner and we went to J. Crew. I found a great deal on a skirt. It was already marked down, plus I got an additional 40% off. As I'm checking out the girl asked me if I was a teacher. I told her yes and then she didn't say anything. Finally I asked her if that mattered and she told me that I got an additional 15% off. I was so excited! Her manager had to come over and help her with the discount and I asked the manager if it was a back to school special. She said no, they always give teacher's 15% off but you need to have some sort of identification. I was very excited since both Jarod and I like to shop there.
Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

WOW! Very jealous! :) So glad you got a great deal! I need some skirts...maybe I should check them out this next weekend.

Hattie said...

That is good info! Thanks for sharing!

Al said...

I am so excited...yes, about your discount but more about your BLOG!! How precious is your sweet family! You are adorable! Congrats to Jarod on his acceptance into APTA. So glad we can catch up with what y'all are doing. Love you much!