Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Fun

Our small group from church got together for a cookout/pool party on Saturday at Karl and Anna's house. We had lots of great food (Anna hands down makes the best cookies I've ever had) and I think everyone enjoyed our time together. I was only able to get pictures of Cale, Hannah and Allie. Thatcher and Karl Michael (sorry if I spelled his name wrong Anna) joined after I got in the pool.

Hannah loves the water. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her jumping off the diving board! She is such the little daredevil!

5 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

Paige, Allie is precious, i hadnt seen your previous post yet and that is adorable of her reading the newspaper! Looks like she had fun swimming with her friends!

Hattie said...

I just discovered your website and have really enjoyed reading your posts! Allie is so adorable!

JT said...

I love the pics from the party...I love that Allie, Cale, and Hannah play so well together. What a fun Saturday! Anna and Karl may have more and more company...that was too fun! Thanks for the watermelon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we missed the party! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Unknown said...

Hey, what church do ya'll go to?