Well, I don't really have much to post about, so I thought I would share our newest pictures of Miss Allie. We had pictures taken of her last week at the baby sitters. There is a photographer who will come to your house and let you have portrait parties. It was a great deal that I couldn't pass up and I think she did a great job. I feel like we always have the same pose for most of her pictures and this time we don't. The hardest part was that I didn't get to be there b/c I was teaching. I can't believe how big my little girl is getting. Time is flying by!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Christmas Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is just beautiful! I love the one (second to last) where she's holding the ornaments and looks like she's thinking about something mischievious! Thanks for sharing her pictures!!
Love, love, love the one with her tongue sticking out!
Those pictures are so sweet- I wouldn't be able to choose which one I like the most! Congrats to Jarod, by the way, for running in the marathon. I'm sure you are so proud of all he's accomplished with that!
Wow she needs to be a baby model!
Post a Comment