My sweet, talented and good friend Jenn took pics of the kids a week ago. She sent me a sneak peak of 6 pictures, so I thought I would go ahead and share them. I think she did a wonderful job!!! I can't wait to see the rest. Jack was great during pictures and Allie was a little crazy at times but I think she got some great ones! It was hard getting the two of them together b/c at times Allie was a little "too affectionate" with Jack. She just loves him and loves being in pictures with him!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Sneak Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are BEAUTIFUL, Paige!
I love these pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest! love you!
Beautiful!
Oh, I can't wait to see the rest. I love all of these!
wow! love the pics! but I have to admit, your kids are super beautiful and very photogenic!!! your photographer "had it easy!"
Post a Comment