Allie was able to attend VBS for the first time this year and she had a blast!!! It truly is amazing to see all of the hard work that the woman at our church did with VBS. The decorations were amazing and all of their hard work was evident. I was able to work in the nursery and that way I could be there with Jack. Jack did pretty well in the nursery and enjoyed watching the other babies walk and crawl while he relaxed in the swing or sat in my lap. He refused to nap in the beds! I didn't get a picture of Jack but I was able to get a few of Allie. I enjoyed being in the nursery with Jack, but I missed out on seeing Allie. Next year, I look forward to teaching! I was able to see Allie on the last day singing songs and it just filled my heart with joy to see her praising God. She really is getting so big! Every day we discussed what she had learned and listened to her VBS songs. She loved singing them in the car to Jack!
On Friday, we went to a carnival to eat dinner, play games, eat snow cones, bounce in bounce houses, see the kids sing and see a slide show. We all had a great time...even Jack!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
VBS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Great pics!!! Your'e babies are such cuties!!!!!!
Post a Comment