Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Allie's class at preschool had a Mother's Day Tea for all of the little one's mommies. I am so glad that I am not working right now so I could go enjoy that special time with my girl. Allie has the most wonderful teachers. They had everything set up so nicely. We got to make a craft together, eat yummy breakfast foods and fruits and hear our little ones recite Psalm 139. Allie said the entire Psalm! I have it recorded but she was being so shy, you can't hear her saying it. You can only see her mouth moving. I'm going to try and get her to do it for me at the house. She loves to put on a show but gets very embarrassed in front of other people she doesn't know very well. Allie made me a lot of sweet, special things. Homemade presents are the best!

God has blessed me with such a sweet and caring daughter. I love her so much and can't believe how big she is.

Allie is wearing the hat she made for me. Isn't it festive?

Allie's wonderful teachers. Miss Melissa, Miss Tara, and Miss Heather. They each told me how loving and caring she is at school. She loves to give them hugs and tell them she loves them. I'm so glad she loves her teachers and behaves well at school.


Allie's sweet little girl friends at school. Couldn't get a picture of the boys.

This picture has nothing to do with the tea. I took this picture before Allie went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party. She loves to pose and I just had to add it! It really captures her personality.





3 comments:

Reagan said...

Oh Paige, Allie is precious! So glad you got to go and enjoy the Mother's Day Tea. It looks like it was a special time. Hope yall are doing well. I love catching up on you and your adorable family. You look so happy!!

Kim said...

How sweet! Happy Mothers Day to a wonderful mommy!

becky said...

Sweet girl!!! I love the posing picture!!!