I hate that it has taken me two weeks to post pictures from Allie's 3rd b-day party. I did add a lot of pictures, so I won't say much. Allie loved her party. I am so glad that the weather cooperated with us. I was a little stressed about it, but everything turned out great. Allie loved having all of her friends together and playing with them at the park. She had a Cinderella cake and cupcakes. All of her friends at cupcakes and she opted for cake. This was the first year that she has been able to eat real birthday cake and she enjoyed every bit of it! She was the last one to finish eating. We had also had a pinata for the kids to open. Thanks to everyone that came and wished Allie a happy birthday. Allie is so lucky to have such great friends.
3 year old stats:
weight: 35lbs. 80th percentile
height: 38 1/2 in. 80th percentile
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Party at the Park Pictures ... Finally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
You took some great action shots of the kids playing! We had a great time and you did a terrific job of party planning, mama!
Looks like you guys had fun:)
Post a Comment